Sunday, December 14, 2014

Silver Linings Playbook

Scott Yarmoff
Mrs. Robbins
Film Analysis Period 3
12/13/14
Silver Linings Playbook
Based on what I had heard about the movie (not much) I didn't like it. That's a big reason as to why I didn't choose to read it. However, Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence were absolutely phenomenal in displaying two mentally unstable people. Bradley Cooper's timing on his very inappropriate comments was spectacular and made me feel so uncomfortable in a good way. 
His repetition of the fact that Tiffany's husband is dead is gruesome but shows how off his mind actually is. This insanity transitioning into the clarity that is portrayed by the end of the movie is really spectacular. I really liked this movie more than I thought I would. Do you think there was enough of a build for Pat's character?

No comments:

Post a Comment